} -->

Monday, January 12, 2009

Green Sneakers on a Green Sock Blog?


While this blog is primarily dedicated to socks, bananas, yellow or fuzzy things, I will occasionally examine things like shoes--or as I like to call them--sock covers. Leg warmers, the bottom parts of pants which touch socks, fake horses, and mandolins are also topics of interest. Oddly enough, many of these interests were found on one album cover at the Lawrence Record Shop in downtown Nashville, TN over the weekend.

Here are a few things about the cover that caught my eye:

10.Her first name is Robin.
9. Her last name is Flower.
8. The title is Green Sneakers.
7. There are 12 green sneakers on the cover.
6. There are rainbow socks in the upper left.
5. It's in the Square Dancing section.
4. I think they're riding on a fake horse.
3. There are leg warmers in the bottom right (I had to mention them).
2. It's only $8.99, but I didn't buy it.
1. There's a stampede of fake horse-riding, green-shoed teenagers heading towards her face yet she manages to pick that mandolin with a smile. Some people are into that sort of thing.

No comments: